PS3 or XBOX 360? and why? I don't care which one plays the most games. Which is a better system overall?

It is obvious, the XBOX 360 is going to have more games. It's been out for a long time. I am sure the PS3 will soon have as many or even more games. So I don't care about which system can play the most games or how much more expensive is the PS3 compared to the Xbox 360. I know this already. I am more... show more It is obvious, the XBOX 360 is going to have more games. It's been out for a long time. I am sure the PS3 will soon have as many or even more games. So I don't care about which system can play the most games or how much more expensive is the PS3 compared to the Xbox 360. I know this already.

I am more in concern of graphics, playability, and extra/special features. Which of these two systems has the best of the qualities overall?