Smutty
Smutty asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastLebanon · 1 decade ago

Is Public Transportation safe in Lebanon?

This was the first time I ever used it.

it was supposed to be a ride from Beirut to Khaldah. I fell asleep and woke up in Tyre with my pants down & feeling sore.

Three week later I think my period is two weeks late.

HELP ME!! WHAT HAPPENED!!!! HAVE I BEEN VIOLATED!!??

Okay am going swimming now. Perhaps It will help me relax.

Serious answers please.

Favorite Answer

haha even though your kidding, you still scared me. I dont think I would go on a public van or anything anymore..thanks smutty

hahahahahahahaha

oh my god looooooll

i think you should pay your OBGYN a visit...either your periods are irregular for some reason or you are going through menopause. stop by the grocery store and get one of those early pregnancy tests, just to be on the safe side.

you have been violated, and i think it would be best to ask to see the security cameras they keep in the buses (do they have any there in those buses?) and see who violated you and take legal action.

lol, but thanks for starting my day off with a laugh

hahaha @ Tonks...yea Smutty could probably violate an entire country by himself..

enjoy your swim

My dear, dear Smutface ! Listen to Jeddo ....no one , I repeat no one , came anywhere near your furry little person!

It was all a bad dream & everything will be all right .

As for your period , don't be too concerned ......I mean , as far as little creatures like you are concerned , you are well past the prime of life & this could well be the dreaded menopause !

So little fella , chill out , take a deep breath & look on the bright side of life .....in your case , post menopausal bliss !

after reading what happened to you i guess not

but hay nothings safe these days for eg

coming on answers from reading previous answers it's risky making sure you don't fall in love with smutty right

hay i don't mind seeing i'm a dude

I'm sorry to inform you, the doctor who Chloe called to examine you, says: yes you've been violated and the police cannot determine whose the attacker is. But there's a good news; it's triplets.

Source(s): Pizza
  • quaas

a million- Hamra street is sturdy, very busy, nutrients is fantastic, yet no longer the suitable for nightlife. interior the night it quite is advisable to contemplate Gemmayzeh area or Downtown (place de l'etoile). 2- Technically you are able to stroll to the sea shore from Hamra, yet no longer a sturdy place to swim. For a sturdy sea coast you are able to no longer visit a public sea coast, they at the instant are not clean. as a replace head to the Byblos coast (Edde sands is a large place) in direction of the north- 35 Kms from Beirut, or you are able to head south to Damour that's 20 Kms from Beirut. there will be an front cost, even nevertheless it quite is particularly nicely worth it 3- social gathering on the "white" in downtown, seems to be the seek of anybody in Lebanon now a days. 4- the well-known public transport device is horrific, so dodge it in case you are able to. Renting a automobile is fantastic provided which you're brave on the line, by using fact drivers are aggressive and unruly, so it quite is advisable to video show it. in case you are able to locate the money for it, extra acceptable to take a private taxi, no longer the service taxi the place you proportion. while you're traveling on my own, there's a enterprise suggested as Banat taxi which caters completely to ladies human beings and that they've women human beings drivers, and that they go around in lovable purple cabs. 5- widespread eating places: for familiar Lebanese nutrients try Mounir in Broumana or Halabi in Antelias. For Sea nutrients, there is Sultan Ibrahim in downtown and Mhanna sur mer in Byblos/Amchit (large spot on a cliff by potential of the sea). in case you like Sushi, there is the Sushi bar in Abdel Wahab street in Achrafieh and the So additionally in Achrafieh by potential of Saint Nicolas church. in case you like French food, there is the Le Maillon in centre Sofil in Achrafieh, accross the line from So. ABC mall in Achrafieh has advantageous eating places and a large temper. yet on the top of the day Lebanon has large eating places and you isn't disenchanted. 6- i might wager you will desire around one hundred USD in step with day no longer counting motel rate, in case you desire to rejoice with your self. you are able to for sure spend much less or in step with risk plenty extra, depending on what you would be doing wish which you have a sturdy holiday and luxuriate on your visit to Lebanon

looool why did told them ? we were going to say some genetic crap about the firey red color of the triplets .

ok guys it was bad , smutty came crying to me like cute little fur ball , mourning his lost virginity [ like I'll buy that ] looking for a solution ? and we ended visiting ismaily and he accepted adopting the new noisy furrys in his fish tank , but It seems now he want to keep them and he is here to manipulate you guys don't listen to him .

Ah, so THAT is why Elmo is always laughing! I finally understand. Too bad, fuzz face. Maybe if you were better friends with Oscar, you wouldn't have people messing with you like that.

now seriously how do you get your questions

so its true you are 10 but with a mind of a 12 ,

let your mum know I feel for her and for your dad that explains all the axe incidents

People he's only kidding...Smutty is a big joker...he can violate an entire country by himself