Coworker receiving gifts from customers!?

My other coworkers and I have started to notice that this girl we work with flirts A LOT with our customers... which isn't a problem I guess... until they start buying gifts for her and taking her out on dates, that is. Two weeks ago, she went to lunch with one customer. Last week, a man brought her a brand... show more My other coworkers and I have started to notice that this girl we work with flirts A LOT with our customers... which isn't a problem I guess... until they start buying gifts for her and taking her out on dates, that is.

Two weeks ago, she went to lunch with one customer. Last week, a man brought her a brand new purse and a 14K gold heart-shaped necklace. Today, a MARRIED customer brought her a heart and diamond bracelet. Needless to say, my other coworkers and I have had enough.

We told her she needed to stop accepting gifts from these men before she lost her job over it. She became really worried, so went to our manager and gave him the bracelet, saying she "didn't want to lose her job because of dirty men buying her gifts." What the...?

Are we being unreasonable for feeling this way about her? She's very young - 20 - and men call the store for her all the time. When she's not there, they come in asking for her. When will it end?!?
Update: Yes, at my job, it IS against company policy to accept gifts in excess of $50 from a customer. AND... no, my coworkers and I are not jealous of this girl... we're just tired of people coming up to us all the time asking for her and calling the store all the time asking for her, asking us for her number,... show more Yes, at my job, it IS against company policy to accept gifts in excess of $50 from a customer.

AND... no, my coworkers and I are not jealous of this girl... we're just tired of people coming up to us all the time asking for her and calling the store all the time asking for her, asking us for her number, asking us if she's available, asking us how old she is, etc.

The customers walk right past us to get to her and ask her questions about products in the store, and then she turns right to us and asks us. It's just annoying. Not jealousy, annoyance.