Help! We have mold under our house!?

We have just purchased an old house and we had to replace the floor in the bathroom. When we got into it, we realized there were rusted/rotted pipes and the bathtub has been draining completely under the house instead of through a drain pipe. There is a lot of mold from the moisture under the entire house and we... show more We have just purchased an old house and we had to replace the floor in the bathroom. When we got into it, we realized there were rusted/rotted pipes and the bathtub has been draining completely under the house instead of through a drain pipe. There is a lot of mold from the moisture under the entire house and we need to know how to quickly get rid of it. I am too chlostraphobic to go under there and my husband is getting really tired from working so much on it. How can we cover a large territory without getting to every single spot and without spending a fortune? We are on a short time and expense budget. Please only experienced answerers.
Update: We have just purchased an old house and we had to replace the floor in the bathroom. When we got into it, we realized there were rusted/rotted pipes and the bathtub has been draining completely under the house instead of through a drain pipe. There is a lot of mold from the moisture under the entire house and we... show more We have just purchased an old house and we had to replace the floor in the bathroom. When we got into it, we realized there were rusted/rotted pipes and the bathtub has been draining completely under the house instead of through a drain pipe. There is a lot of mold from the moisture under the entire house and we need to know how to quickly get rid of it. I am too chlostraphobic to go under there and my husband is getting really tired from working so much on it. How can we cover a large territory without getting to every single spot and without spending a fortune? We are on a short time and expense budget. Please only experienced answerers.

New information:
We got a very good deal on the house and it just happens to be the house we've rented for the last 9 years ourselves! Thank you for the spraying the bleach with better sprayers ideas! I think I'll go with that for time's sake. It's faster than spraying with a squirt bottle, and that's what I was trying to avoid. Thanks everyone!
Update 2: Oops! 'Didn't know that would post twice like that!
Update 3: We did not have to get the house inspected because we already live in it and did not go through real estate, and as I said, we are on a tight budget, so we didn't want to spend the money on an inspection of a house we already live in. We've had no problems with the bathtub as far as draining was concerned... show more We did not have to get the house inspected because we already live in it and did not go through real estate, and as I said, we are on a tight budget, so we didn't want to spend the money on an inspection of a house we already live in. We've had no problems with the bathtub as far as draining was concerned (now we know why! LOL!), so we didn't suspect that problem at all. We only got into this project in the first place because we noticed the floor around the tub was sinking and thought it was just from water coming from over the tub when we took showers. And, I am actually moving out of this house. That is why we are fixing it. We plan to rent it now as we are moving far away and don't want the next renters to have any problems...
Update 4: We are fixing the leak... uh, duh!?!