Ok, you 'have' to get the mold out, or "kill it" if you dont...
Now, since your in a "hurry", get some bleach and spray it on the mold... This will kill the mold.
HAVE PLENTY OF VENTILATION --FANS BLOWING-- AS THIS CAN BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR LUNGS OVER A SHORT TIME! If you feel any "difficulty" breathing, GET OUT OF THERE!
I personally would use an air compressor with a paint sprayer, so that you can atomize the chlorox into every nook and cranny that the mold is hiding in! (Now remember, this is an "emergency situation" your claiming,and these are just 'emergency ways' I am telling you, as Normally, I would scrub the mold out with 1/2 chlorox and water, with 20 mule team borax mixed in 1/2+1/2+1/2 cup each to a pail No rinsing.
Plus, after you do that, get some boron, ( Boric acid crystals and dissolve in water and spray over that, and it will keep the mold from coming back, as boron is a mold inhibitor)-->You can find boric acid crystals in your local pharmacy, its also used in roach control, as it kills them too!
Vent the place! You need a lot of ventilation so that you dont get mold back there...And, if its a crawlspace, put some plastic sheathing down to cover the earth, as the moisture will tend to "feed" the mold as it rains and wants to "wick" out of the earth to your favorite breeding spot!
I wish you well...