I just started a gift basket business in Omaha,NE, what are cheap places I can advertise and get feedback?

I just started my gift basket business in Omaha,NE. I have my own website and e-mail, but when I tried to put flyers on peoples car windows to advertise for father's day, I actually got yelled at by a few people and got no calls or new customers from all that work. Should I continue to advertise on cars and... show more I just started my gift basket business in Omaha,NE. I have my own website and e-mail, but when I tried to put flyers on peoples car windows to advertise for father's day, I actually got yelled at by a few people and got no calls or new customers from all that work. Should I continue to advertise on cars and front doors because it doesn't seem to be working for me. Please help!!!