Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

underage, condom broke???pregnant girlfriend??

what should i do? this is a completely serious real question. i am a 13 year old male and i was having sex for the second time in my life with my girlfriend. the condom broke?? but i kept going for some reason, i couldnt stop i dont know why?? i feeel terrible righ t now .... help?? she could be pregnant this all happened yesterday night

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Stop having sex you are 2 young for a baby you are 2 young for sex . think about it . the only thing that is 100% is not having sex till your ready for a kid . don't you worry HIV STD's more ppl then you know have them . If you are going to have sex make sure she is on BC use a condom OR DON'T DO IT!!!!.

Sex is for adults and honey you are not one. she may not want to take the morning after pill some of us don't believe in it .. then you have a baby at 13 are you ready? STOP AND Think. is it worth it???you have years ahead of you to have sex stop and think. And if she is and has it you better take care of it you helped it make the baby you wanted to act like a grown up and have sex, well then time to be daddy.

how ever just because it broke 1 time don't mean she is just wait and if she misses her monthly then you will know .but yes it is passable.

Good luck . Think with your other head . you are just to young . focus on School .

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Source(s): #1 Ex Back Secrets - http://ExBack.oruty.com/?zmkt
  • 4 years ago

I have never heard of an age limit on buying condoms. Worst they can tell you is no. It is not like they will take you to jail. But if you are really embarrased you can wrap your pecker with tin foil and as long as you don't bust through you should be protected against everything, except cutting your pecker off if the tin foil breaks. Just kidding, I had a friend that would use saran wrap. He never got a girl pregnant, I don't know if it protected him from diseases though. I would use it unless it was my last option.

• 1 decade ago

Yes there is a chance that she could be pregnant. I know someone who got pregnant because the condom broke. You could get the morning after pill (Plan B) but there is timeframe that it must be taken. Being that your only 13 you will likely have to have your parents (or hers) take her to get the pill.

Otherwise I’m afraid there is not much you can do but wait.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

OK... STOP...RELAX and Don't FREAK!!!

It is quite unlikely that your girl is pregnant BUT you should still be safe.

1.)She needs to remember the date her last period STARTED (the first day of the period) 2.) count 14 days forward from this date. 3) the date you get will be her fertile day adding 3 days before and 2 days after to be safe. Now if you did not have sex on these days she wont be pregnant if you did or then she needs to go to the Dr's ASAP. you really should call her and try to work these days out now. If you cant work it out the Dr will be able to. and tell her not to be embarrassed Dr's deal with it every day.

• 1 decade ago

Well first you can try to go to a planned parenthood , you can look in the phone book and see if there is one where you live . Second you can talk to your girlfriend and yall could wait about a week to week and a half then go to Walmart and get a pregnancy test. If it doesn't come up positive then just to make sure you can try another test in about two to three weeks . But don't wait y'all really need to sit down and talk just in case. Good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Since she is under the age of 18 she will need a parent's consent to get the "morning after pill". It is NOT distributed to minors under the age of 18 without parental consent and prescription from a doctor. And vanabanana is wrong it is NOT 99% effective at ANYTIME, it is 85% effective IF taken properly.

Here's a helpful hint...Stop having sex until you are mature enough to face the responsiblities of your actions and financially responsible enough to support them.

• 3 years ago

Hi.. tell your gf to go get the morning after pill. It can work up to 3 days later. I kow it is embrassing but really is necessary. Dobt be foolish over not wanting to buy it or ask your older brother or sister or friend or parent or anyone to get it even your parents even if you get into trouble they would rather buy the pill than see you as a father at 14 years old

• 1 decade ago

Go to a free clinic & request the morning after pill. You & her might want to get screened for std's too, just to be on the safe side.

• 5 years ago

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells the condom fell and the sperm went inside and the girl got baby in her belly and 9 months later it said hey

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.