My 18 year old daughter wont speak to me anymore.?

My daughter moved out of the house at 18, before graduating high school but is still finishing. She was angry over a fight she and my husand (her adopted father) got into, was charged with domestic violence which she pleaded quilty for and now wont speak to me. She says I should have divorced him. Now I believe... show more My daughter moved out of the house at 18, before graduating high school but is still finishing. She was angry over a fight she and my husand (her adopted father) got into, was charged with domestic violence which she pleaded quilty for and now wont speak to me. She says I should have divorced him. Now I believe she is in an abusive relationship. She wont answer my calls and if I text her, her bf will text me back something extremely rude and pretend it is from her (she doesnt believe me). Now I believe she is into drinking and drugs and I know he is infuencing her. How do I get to her and help her. Seems there is nothing I can do. I have even thrown the husband out of the house. Why is she so angry with me, all I tried to do is help her! I love both of them but now I sit home alone. How do I choose between them and how do I get my daughter to speak with me again? I know the drugs and bf are a huge influence and I know she doesnt want to live here because there are rules.
11 answers 11