Super Paper Mario... Who else thinks that this just absolutely RUINS the Paper Mario series?

After seeing all the demos and playing the game and essentially just becoming known with the Super Paper Mario game I think that it is just a lame excuse for a Paper Mario game. I LOVED it when the original N64: Paper Mario and the GameCube: Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door but now the WII: Super Paper Mario!... show more After seeing all the demos and playing the game and essentially just becoming known with the Super Paper Mario game I think that it is just a lame excuse for a Paper Mario game. I LOVED it when the original N64: Paper Mario and the GameCube: Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door but now the WII: Super Paper Mario! What was going on in the mario game creator's heads when they thought of this idea? BLECH! Well anyway, I would like to know if YOU personally think that this new addition to the Paper Mario series just spoils it and isn't worth your money.