What is next for Al Sharpton? The entire constitution?

I hope the almighty and powerful Rev. Al Sharpton is happy. He got what he wanted - Imus is unemployed. That should bring ALL bigotry and ignorance to a grinding hault, PHEW! Couldn't have done it without ya AL! I hope he feels good that Imus was fired in the middle of a charity drive that annually raises... show more I hope the almighty and powerful Rev. Al Sharpton is happy. He got what he wanted - Imus is unemployed. That should bring ALL bigotry and ignorance to a grinding hault, PHEW! Couldn't have done it without ya AL!

I hope he feels good that Imus was fired in the middle of a charity drive that annually raises around $40 million for children with disabilities and special needs. A charity that has done so for over a decade.

Now, is Al going to take on the entire hip-hop community next? Black comedians who are bigots and sexists? No...probably not.

Maybe the GOOD REVEREND should remember; let he who live without sin cast the first stone.

And what Imus said was ignorant, but far from a "sin". When was the last time Al Sharpton raised $40 million for a children's charity?

The Freedom of Speech...better watch what you say...