Can anyone consruct a grammatically correct question that has the word "And" five times in a row?

Sorry, that should read "grammatically correct sentence".

Favorite Answer

The sign writer had been comissioned to paint a sign for a pub.

After he had finished, the owner was inspecting the sign before paying.

His comments were: "The sign is bright and colourful enough; but would you agree that the spaces between 'Dog' and 'And' and 'And' and 'Duck' are not the same?"

Depending on the sentence structure, yes. Ie. This morning Sarah and Jefery went to the doctor's ofdfice,Knicks and Knacks, and found out that ZSarah is pregnant with a boy and a girl. Well that's only four but for an impromptu sentence it will do.

The king and and and and and queen are too far apart.

I originally read this in Ripley's Believe it or Not (1929 edition) - but here's the explanation, sourced from Wiki (to save me finding the book):

Imagine that it's being said to someone painting a sign for "The King and Queen" pub. Then add lots of quotation marks and some commas: "The 'King' and 'and', and 'and' and 'Queen', are too far apart.

if you mean a gramatically correct sentence with the word "and" in it 5 times, here is my shot:

When I was young AND foolish, I dated a very interesting AND ruggedly handsome young man who taught both biology AND chemistry at the local college that i attended AND where I was a member of the debate team AND the volleyball team.

or...

Back in college where I was a member of the debate team AND the volleyball team, AND when I was young AND foolish, I dated a very interesting AND ruggedly handsome young man who taught both biology AND chemistry.

LMAO. i think one of those is correct, gramatically speaking.

And just judging from the way it sounds, I am thinking that the second one sounds better than the first.

Now, if it is actually "AND" 5 times in a row, here is my try:

ANDrogynous ANDroids ANDy AND ANDrew whimsically waltzed down the whalers' wharf wearing white windbreakers.

assonance and alliteration in the same sentence. WOW! I am tripping myself out. Thanks for the question.

stil LMAO. how was that??? (-:

Source(s): my head.

Label on a jam jar. AppleAndStrawberry Jam.

There is not enough space between Apple and And and And and Strawberry

Andy was often known to go by the nickname And. He had two friends, both called Andrew who also went by the nickname And. They all went for a walk together...

Where did And and And and And go?

Cheating a little I know.

Q: What do you get if you put 5 signposts with the word 'And' on them in a row together?...

A: A waste of taxpayers' money...

Source(s): A German book called 'Andandandandand.'

He asked, " could you tell me the address and road name, and the building and floor number and the exact location of Mr XYZ" ?

no, not without speech marks