bridal shower favors?

any ideas for quick and easy (low cost) bridal shower favors? my favors were ordered online and it doesn't look like they will be here in time. I don't want anything cheesy but I'm not terribly creative either.

Favorite Answer

Go to the dollar store, drug store or Bath & Body Works and purchase mini bottles of lotion and tie a ribbon around them. You could also purchase flower seed packets and tie several together and attach a poem about flowers & love. Go to Michaels and purchase solid color candles in a variety of sizes and tie a ribbon around them.

Here are some quotes:

Flowers are love's truest language.

- Park Benjamin

Where flowers bloom so does hope.

- Lady Bird Johnson, Public Roads: Where Flowers Bloom

Here is a poem:

Flowers

by H. Barnes

It may not be the same,

But some things never change.

I feel it and I trust it,

I still believe in forever

Because that's what my heart knows.

Memories are the dew drops on our petals

That re-open the buds that have closed.

Flowers wilt as seasons change,

Though they grow a little more with rain.

The sun will shine when in need,

And left behind, a precious seed.

The lady who planned my wedding shower gave everyone a wooden spoon, baby tongs and a heart cookie cutter all tied together with ribbon. I thought they were really nice.

depending on what kind of bridal party theme you are having... you could do anything. go to a factory card outlet or party city... someplace that does little things... you could do little votive candles in the colors of the wedding or even get a big bag of potpourri and split it up in little cachet bags.

Go to a dollar store and get votives/candle holders... Wrap them in pre-cut tulle circles from a craft/ hobby store. Easy and semi-cheap!.

well a cheap one is play silly games at home e. Like make the bride dress out of toilet paper .

set out some food and few drinks or ask your guess to bring their own drink.

Lottery tickets.

Chocolate is always good!