Is your Husbend,Boyfriend a Cancer sun sign ?

My boyfriend's sun sign is Cancer and Im scorpio. Im hopeing some of you can tell me about Cancer men,because I cant figure mine out. Maybe you can help me to understand the way's of a cancer man.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I hate to admit this, but I'm a Cancer! We are deep, sensitive, and have a wild side that is hidden from most... I think most Cancers are also daredevils at heart, but over analyze almost everything which keeps them in line. I think Cancers are also capable of an extraordinary deep love - very loyal to the one they love... Hope this helps!

• 1 decade ago

Very protective, very family oriented. Wants to stay home a lot and doesn't like to take risks. Will do anything to provide a good home and family life. Very sensitive, sometimes too much for a guy.

Source(s): I don't believe in horoscopes, but my hubby's supposedly a cancer and he's like that
  • 1 decade ago

Moody! He has a lot of emotion but is afraid to show it outright. He is very sensitive and even not so harsh words will hurt him. And passionate when he finds the right outlet for his passion.

Married one.

• 1 decade ago

if u can give me both of u'r birth details like time, place of birth and date of birth. I can find out how well it goes between u both. Just by knowing the zodiac signs, will not help to know the horoscope.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes he is, so am I, and so is my father . . . what are you trying to understand?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.