Best beaches in the Philppines?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Where are the best beaches to visit in the Phippines? I am planning a vacation to the Philppines and want to find the best beaches. Not really looking for the big famous tourist ...show more
Best Answer
White Beach, Boracay

Honda Bay, Palawan, Philippines

Muelle Bay, Puerto Galera, Mindoro Island

Source:

• Comment

Other Answers (21)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • ytse answered 7 years ago
    Try some areas at ****** Island. North of ****** try Bonista and Lakawon Island beach, Down south try some of white beaches located in Sipalay city and many other near of them. try aslo some beaches in Siquijor.. no mystical magic but mystical beauty of the island.. try Coco grove
    • Comment
  • Endanger answered 7 years ago
    Boracay, Palawan, and Panglao.

Source(s):

End-anger
    • Comment
  • sansrival answered 7 years ago
    Boracay and Puerto Galera are now filled up for the Holidays! These will definitely be more polluted after the Holidays!
    I had been to Pagudpud, this is a nice place which is not yet that explored! I had been to Dos Palmas in Palawan and it is really great there.
    There is a write up by Market Manila and Banal Beach in Coron, Island was featured in March! Better check this out! Better check also Panglao, in Bohol!
    • Comment
  • EaglesEyeView answered 7 years ago
    Try Samal Island in western Mindanao. adjacent city of Davao.
    • Comment
  • P Quill answered 7 years ago
    Just came from tamaraw beach in puerto galera and it was nice and quiet. White sand, marine life about 20-30feet from the shore. A real refreshing sight from the other crowded beaches of the place. Other parts of puerto galera is so crowded and unpleasant now.

Panglao Island in Bohol is also kept clean and quiet. For now that is. Try visiting it as well.

If you want to go for true island paradise, try visiting el nido in palawan. Its pretty remote and a bit on the high end so its still kept clean and the marine life is still abundant and healthy.

Boracay has a great shoreline with the finest white sand unfortunately its been overcrowded and too commercialized now. I don't really recommend it for the beach experience alone, you might get disappointed with all the development around the isalnd.

Hope you have a happy trip!
    • Comment
  • dreamers imagine someday answered 7 years ago
    Boracay, white sand beaches, not too many people. Awesome food. And if you talk with the resort owners, they can take you to this awesome under ground water cave.
    • Comment
  • alex answered 7 years ago
    you can find a very nice beaches in Palawan.You can search by internet.Goodluck and have fun.
    • Comment
  • sasy_kibuta answered 7 years ago
    Panglao Island in Bohol, try Dumaluan Beach Resort
    Coron, Palawan
    Camiguin
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • daiLou answered 7 years ago
    El Nido, Palawan
    Bantayan Is.
    Malapascua
    Puerto Galera
    Boracay
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• ? answered 7 years ago
    Boracay, Palawan & puerto galera.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • oneiloilojeepney answered 7 years ago
    Marbuena Island Resort in Ajuy Iloilo. It has beautiful white sand beaches like Boracay and crystal blue water. Costs P1,400 a night for an aircon room on the beach.

Villia Igang beach resort on Guimeras. Golden sand beach with coral caves and clean water. Costs P800 for the cral cave beach with fan but a/c is not really needed. An aircon room is P1,200 a night.

Source(s):

Been to both places many times.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Cleareyes answered 7 years ago
    If you want to get away from it all try Club Paradise in Palawan. It's reasonably priced. It's a tiny island with only one resort on it. There's great snorkeling right off the beach and lots of fun things to do if you want some adventure. I've also heard El Nido is beautiful. Boracay is a small island with over 300 hotels, not really so clean and unspoiled anymore. I am going to the Philippines in September and will go to a resort in Siquijor in southern Visaya this time as to avoid the Typhoon belt, hopefully.

Email this site: http://www.bluehorizons.com.ph/ They've been really helpful in helping me to plan this vacation.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Joe answered 7 years ago
    Sogod, Southern Leyte. Prima Beach
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Linda answered 7 years ago
    One of the cleanest beaches that i can recommend is Palawan for quite expensive or Bohol for less expensive. you can check my profile for further assistance on the travel information in the Philippines.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • i go loony answered 7 years ago
    Northeren areas of the Philipines.. Visit Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ?Cleopatra? answered 7 years ago

Source(s):

Piccante♥♥♥
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • jan-na~♥~ and im luvin it answered 7 years ago
    unspoiled beauty?try el nido palawan..iv got pictures of it at www.trojan15.multiply.com

we went to one of the islands there and we were the only people exploring it... you can take a kayak so you can enter the hidden laggoons . . . the place is so magnificent
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • C answered 7 years ago
    Try beaches in Camiguin, Pagudpud Beach, Boracay, beaches in Palawan and Siargao. Also far far beaches in Batangas which are not yet very polluted.
    For more info visit wowphilippines.com.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • jean marc l answered 7 years ago
    forget boracay puerto galera.too touristy.honda bay not worth a penny. answer is EL NIDO.

Source(s):

I LIVED THERE FOR THE LAST only 8 years
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • battgirl answered 7 years ago
    I highly recommend Tobog Beach resort in San Joaquin, Iloilo in West Visayas. Very private, quiet, far from the city, unspoiled marine life. You have to hire your own transport though and bring your favorite food stuff because there are only a few stores in the area. It is also of the favorite beach retreat area for students from UP Visayas - Miag-ao.

You can learn more about San Joaquin on: http://www.geocities.com/dost6/iloilo/sa...

Source(s):

Been there several times.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • glayse answered 7 years ago
    there are also unspoiled beaches in Camiguin island, try the white beach.
    Also in Kopiat Island in Mati, Davao Oriental,
    Talikod Island (Samal, Davao City)
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block