Waht do girls like in men? Is it the "tough guy" or is it someone sensative or funny. What qualities? =

I want to know what most women like in guys.

Favorite Answer

IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE GIRL TO GIRL.

I love a tough man and have had only one all my life. I am 27 and dated mine for 10 years.

He is :

cute

funny

drives a car like a racer (he is a rally driver)

macho

would beat up someone who messed with me

gentlemanly

sometimes swears but he is angry so cant complain

speaks well

talks good and is a conversationalist

knows about good topics, politics, general, cars, his business

he is not very rich but stands tall and proud and is happy with what he is

He is working hard to do well and I have stood by him in thick and thin

He is a serious guy but laughs when I make him laugh

He is always mature and he decides to do the right thing

I wanted to marry a christian and ended up with a hindu. I love him but I changed him to be a christian. He needed to know about Jesus and to me being a christian matters

Source(s): We get along and we make ourselves happy though we are not perfect by far. Thanks and nice question you asked....

Actually,girls thinks of men with a lot of mystery as challenging.But i tell you, looks aren't everything, girls will love you for who you are and for what you are if you'll treat them like a princess or just treat them right. Tough guys are only boyfriend material, but when it comes to husbands-girls like the gentle ones.

I started out liking the tuff guy but found the tuff guys to be rude uncaring jerks that never lasted. It took me until now to go for the sensitive caring guy. Why? The caring funny guy is the one who takes time out for me calls, visits,holds my hand makes me laugh. That the guy I am with now lit the spark in my heart no tuff guy ever did.

i personally like naughty guys!!!!!but of couse there has 2 b a limit .every girl wants a guy who knows the limit and doesnt cross it.opposites attract right?.......so a shy girl likes a protective guy...a tough gal likes a guy who understands her......and a vain girl likes a pampering bf.simple. but 1 basic rule applies to all of them..they like a guy who loves them and shows it in their own sweet way

IIIIIII like a thug .. that will do any absolute thing for u but is tough on the outside when he needs to be but wen he comes home to me the sensitive/sweet/funny boy comes out

thats my dream guy :]

Woman like funny and nice and tough guys, if u do all of it you will get all the woman!

personality is a must on my list. then if they have the same interests i do. sesative is also a good thing. if they can make me laugh, but yes i like them tough too. and its a hard thing to find all these in one person but can be done very easy.

• Lydia

A manly man e.g. muscles from hard work, not the gym; one who knows he's a man and isn't scared to be one; a sense of humour, intelligence, kindness and caring, and above all, good character.

Girl like men who are sensitive they arent afraid or ashamed to show their feeling, a man who care take care of her needs metally, physically,and sexually.

• mairn

no longer your maximum suitable... yet I nonetheless laughed. So, this is going to be humorous. might desire to or no longer this is, that the great, the single and in elementary terms Snow youngster, is working dry???? music in next time, followers and hams... while the youngster makes us giggle lower back! (Now your finished audience is in suspense!)