I have a rabbit who was having eye and nose drainage as if to have a cold,but now he can't stand upright..

he tried to stand sometimes but he doesn't have cordination to get up. his eyes were irrational but now they seem to b better. he won't eat or drink.i have been tryin to feed him water with a seringe.is there any home remidies i can try until i can get him to a vet.right now he is just lying on his side,and... show more he tried to stand sometimes but he doesn't have cordination to get up. his eyes were irrational but now they seem to b better. he won't eat or drink.i have been tryin to feed him water with a seringe.is there any home remidies i can try until i can get him to a vet.right now he is just lying on his side,and tries moving on his own very little.would a cold disorient him and make him this weak that he can't even stand on his own. his eyes were irrational,but i ahven't noticed it being as bad as it was about an hr ago. plz help! what can i do here at home until he can b seen by a vet?
9 answers 9