ATT Phone Service?

Getting a simple answer from ATT nowadays is next to impossible. First, I tried to change my home phone from Residential to Business and they said - You are not with ATT... I have been paying ATT for service for 1 1/2 years. Then, they asked if the littlle blue and white globe was in the corner of my bill. Yes... show more Getting a simple answer from ATT nowadays is next to impossible. First, I tried to change my home phone from Residential to Business and they said - You are not with ATT... I have been paying ATT for service for 1 1/2 years. Then, they asked if the littlle blue and white globe was in the corner of my bill. Yes it is. Long story short - 1 hour and 55 min. later I finally was put through to someone that was able to change my service. Today, I am trying to get a user ID and password set up to use my account manager. I was with 3 different people and endless holds to finally get someone to set it up and the necessary things will be e-mailed to me within 24 hrs. Here's the thing - if I worked outside of my home I would never have had enough time to get these answers. I can see it now.... Oh, I need a 2 hr. lunch because I need to get a 5 min. business transaction over with ATT...... I have filed all my e-mails under the ARRRRRRGGGGG file. Does anyone else have ATT trouble?
3 answers 3