Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Yahoo billpay page cannot be displayed, tried on 4 different PC's?

I cannot connect to my yahoo billpay service. no matter where or when i try to connect i get page cannot be displayed. I have tried this on over 4 different PC's

Favorite Answer

Me too. At first it wouldn't take my security key. I went through the steps to change it then I got the error where the page could not be displayed.... I can't believe that Yahoo is unaware of this problem.

I was finally able to access my bill pay information by going through the Finance page then in the Personal Finance section clicking the Bill Pay link there. When I got to Bill Pay I submitted the question to support they replied that it is an intermittent problem and they are working to correct it.

I have had the same problem here for over a week. No access to Billpay on three different computers and two diffetent networks. I tried with IE and Firefox.

I have the same problem trying to get to the billpay - for the last 2 days once I try to secure the my yahoo page with my password, it says it cannot find the page, i have checked my ssl and tls settings and have made no changes. using xp

Same problem here, tried 3 different pc's with the same results.

• libbie

WOW! somebody is having that subject besides ME! and that i DO keep my cache spotlessly clean via emptying it numerous cases an afternoon! That tells me that there might desire to be something happening with the internet frequently. i don't know how. perhaps something having to do with what the government is doing via eavesdropping on each physique or something. Who is accustomed to?...at the instant!!!!