How do I sign in to adult profiles. Yahoo doesn't let me in. Handsome_gentleman4@yahoo.com?

After I try to sign in to adult profiles and click enter, the screen just comes back to the same sign in page

Favorite Answer

Are you of age?? If not it will not let you in!

You can do the same by going to the column above where Yahoo! is written in red & answers in black.Look for white patch between,search & web search.Click on the search icon on the left side of the patch.Search items will come under the white patch.Select & click on any of it.This will become your search topic or alternatively you can type anything in this white patch for search and click on the, web search icon.Yahoo! Search on the topic will open up.Now look for the word preference,underlined,just under the icon, search the web.Click on the preference.You will be taken to a set of preferences like,1.,For My Web,2.,Safe search,3.,Languages,4.,Display & layout,5.,Subscription,6.,Mult... Search. Set & save the preferences.These saved profile for adult or otherwise, search preferences will apply to all your Yahoo! searches.

However any one on your computer can change these settings & you have to re-set these.