What do you hate most about public transportation Busses?

Everybody hates somethings about them, what are the things you hate most?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I dislike the inconsiderateness of some other passengers:

- The ones who eat or drink on the bus: if I wanted to smell like, or sit in, your food, I'd let you know

- The ones who play music: if I wanted to hear your music, I'd ask you to turn it up. Otherwise keep it to yourself.

- The ones who refuse to move away from the doorways: next time take a taxi or a limo. Until then, this is a SHARED ride. Make way.

- The ones who take up a seat on a crowded bus with their backpacks or packages: this is a SHARED ride. Make way.

- The ones who put their feet on facing seats, and then sigh and grumble when you ask them to move: this is a SHARED ride. Make way.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Creepy guys rubbing up against you, people who have no concept of deodarant and being packed in like a sardine.

Thank God I have not had to ride public transport for many years!

• mccuen
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

only in element of reality... my telephone (a Samsung Intercept android telephone) did not contain earbuds. So no, not each and every gadget comes with them (not that it mattered a lot, considering I genuinely have an entire pile of the damn issues from different contraptions... LOL). yet i think people do this for an similar reason you spot/listen idiots driving round with their bass cranked up so extreme you could experience it 3 blocks away. they imagine it makes them seem cool.

• 1 decade ago

Being whisked along in safe, modern, air condition comfort while sitting next to a 400 pound wino with chiggers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I dont know I have never had to ride the bus in 25 years

• 1 decade ago

Mostly, what I hate is that the nearest bus stop to my home is 3.5 miles away.

• Jim F
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It cost too much. $2.00 one way SEPTA. The buses come every HOUR! Rude drivers. Some charge $2.50!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There is usually somebody on the bus reeking with body odor, vomit, or alcohol.

• Sorcha
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

The smell and rankness.

Plus theres always one nut case that shouts abuse at you if you do not answer his/her rambling questions but if you turn to face him/her their body smells will make you puke.

• 1 decade ago

Too crowded

Source(s): Experiance
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.