Who is the hottest Star Trek woman? (All series and movies)?

I know that there are tons of sexy women on Trek. From the Tthe Original Series to Star Trek Enterprise...Please weigh in on this one. If you would like, rank some of the outer lunar babes of Trek...It is hard to decide.

FYI Majel Barret Roddenberry (Trek Creator's wife) played nurse Chapel, Luxanna Troi, and the voice of the computer in every series.

Favorite Answer

Well, I guess it depends on your personal definition of "hot."

But check out Jolene Blalcok (T'pol)...

(and yes, she was a trekkie BEFORE Enterprise.)

lyJeri Ryan - 7 of 9! She was so hot that she became the focus of the show when she joined the cast half way through the series. Hell, she even stole Captain Janeway's man ultimately. You know Chakotay was about to kick it with Janeway till Seven came aboard! lol Ah, but it's okay because I think Janeway really came to terms with it, otherwise she would have never did what she did in the final episodes. Sniff, boo hoo, I miss my Trek(s)... Yeah, I started watching in 1966... I was 3. Thank God for reruns though! Live long and proper my fellow Trekkie. V

I have been a trekkie, well not the convention type, for decades. Until Jeri Ryan came along, Dr McCoy nurse was the hottie. Occasionally, her hot pants would run up his butt and you would get to see her cheeks. And then was Dianna Troy, but no one can compare to 7 of 9 in those hot spandex jump suit. Her color is definitely blue. And what a butt. Dam,she had the entire unit

Hottest Space Alien: Seven of Nine. Oh yes, assimilate me!

Hottest Earth Woman: Yeoman Janice Rand. I think it's that hair weave and the go-go boots.

Personal Favorite: Teri Garr as "Roberta Lincoln" in "Assignment:Earth"

T'Pring (Arlene Martel) - Mr Spock's mate

Deanna Troi (Marina Sirtis)

Nyota Uhuru (Nichelle Nichols)

Vina/Green Slave Girl (Susan Oliver) l

7 of 9 (Jeri Ryan)

Jadzia Dax (Terry Ferrell)

If you're talking about regulars It's a toss up with Tupal and 7 of nine. The original S.T.had a girl who's tears could control any man, her real name was Franz Nguyen.

french Vietnamese, She was the best OOOOOOOOOOH

Source(s): Trek freak

Diana Troy, "The Next Generation", love interest of Commander Riker (aka #1), counselor to many.

7 of 9 - The curves are all the right place. Close second would have to be Leeta from DS9. Nice legs and body.

So many cool chics hard to choose, but I would have to say that 7 of 9 would come away as a winner for me.

Nichelle Nicole. Hands down.

Valkris, the busty Klingon from the beginning of ST III. I was 12 when I saw that and very sorry when her ship was blown up.