For a man. what kind of shoes do i wear with linen?

If i wear a linen short sleeve shirt and cotton bermuda short, what kind of shoes should i wear. For a man. And what if i wear linen pants?

Best Answer

The right answer is contingent on the outfit and your age. I'll assume you're 20-35 years old and White and that your feet are appropriate for sandals.

Example: Blue SS with a vertical blue stripe and a stone bermuda short = probably a plaid canvas shoe. (OldNavy.com>Men's>Shoes>SeeAll

Example: Color Tee with a khaki or stone or army green bermuda short = sneakers and white socks. The shoe would be white, naturally. You could also go with a brown leather sandal.

Flip Flops are not the best option for bermuda shorts = it's too 'Robinson Crusoe'.

With the pants, do a boat shoe in dark brown or birchwood. You can match it up however. Ask a wife or girlfriend. Women are really good at this sort of thing. The above examples are what I'd do.

Good luck! GBU!

**Please excuse any spelling/grammatical errors. I typed this hurriedly. Grammazis are annoying!

A suede shoe with a thin sole & linen pants

I would recommend a nice pair of leather flip flops. You want them to look nice but not be too clunky or heavy looking. American Eagle has nice men's leather flip flops.

Closed toe sandals.

leather sandals or birks

espadrilles