For a man. what kind of shoes do i wear with linen?

If i wear a linen short sleeve shirt and cotton bermuda short, what kind of shoes should i wear. For a man. And what if i wear linen pants?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

The right answer is contingent on the outfit and your age. I'll assume you're 20-35 years old and White and that your feet are appropriate for sandals.

Example: Blue SS with a vertical blue stripe and a stone bermuda short = probably a plaid canvas shoe. (OldNavy.com>Men's>Shoes>SeeAll

Example: Color Tee with a khaki or stone or army green bermuda short = sneakers and white socks. The shoe would be white, naturally. You could also go with a brown leather sandal.

Flip Flops are not the best option for bermuda shorts = it's too 'Robinson Crusoe'.

With the pants, do a boat shoe in dark brown or birchwood. You can match it up however. Ask a wife or girlfriend. Women are really good at this sort of thing. The above examples are what I'd do.

Good luck! GBU!

**Please excuse any spelling/grammatical errors. I typed this hurriedly. Grammazis are annoying!

• 1 decade ago

A suede shoe with a thin sole & linen pants

• 1 decade ago

I would recommend a nice pair of leather flip flops. You want them to look nice but not be too clunky or heavy looking. American Eagle has nice men's leather flip flops.

• 1 decade ago

Closed toe sandals.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

leather sandals or birks

• 1 decade ago

espadrilles

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.