OK, friends, I have a question, for a change:
The other afternoon, I encountered several very odd moths flying around in the sunlight. They were quite striking, flying weakly and slowly, but surprisingly hard to catch with bare hands. The heavy, furry body was a bright golden-orange, and was bordered by a black thorax and a big black 'tuft' at the end of the abdomen. The wings were dark, but basically clear, and the antennae were very wide and feathery. The attached, rather poor, photo gives you an idea. My first guess was some kind of odd Tiger Moth, but nothing seems to fit. Anybody got anything better?3 AnswersZoology6 years ago
1. lives in a pineapple under the sea?
2. was that masked man? We never got a chance to thank him!
3. made me the genius I am today; The mathematician that others all quote?
4. loves you, baby?
5. wants gum?
1. _are_ you? [I must know..] (hint – strong Portuguayan accent)
All answers must be in the form of an answer, and each question is worth 1 point. Highest score gets the full 10 points - go to it, trivia fans: who are these people?4 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 decade ago
1. Barry Hubris? Yes/No
2. Gravity is a harsh mistress. T/F
3. Moth Suit or Accounting?
4. Who's the sidekick?
A. Crazy Blue Rocket :
B. The Tick :
C. The Schwa :
D. The Human Bullet :
5. Who is not a member of The Civic-minded Five?
A. Four-legged Man
B. Captain Mucilage
C. Feral Boy
D. Jungle Janet
E. Radio King
G. Bipolar Bear
6. Caped Chameleon or Crusading Chameleon?
7. Who is the most fearsome supervillain?
8. Man-Eating Cow or Paul the Samurai?
9. Is the Rive Droit Bank "the Right Bank for you"?
10. Vehicle of choice for The Crazy Midnight Bomber What Bombs At Midnight?7 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 decade ago