I am using the Nero burner software
I have the Samsung DVD CD drive
I can burn , data such as word, pdf, . . etc
I can burn these data with using the CD RW or CD R
Last month I can burn the CD R, CD RW and DVD . . . . but now I can't burn the DVD in data or in movie
I have down loaded some advice and I found one
yet I can not get the exact instruction. . . . It runs like this
DVD BURNING NOT WORKING
CD-R drive or CD-RW drive is not recognized as a recordable device
This issue can occur when the drive is misdetected as a non-recordable device.
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type regedit, and then click OK.
3. Expand the following registry subkey:
4. On the File menu, click Export.
5. In the File name box, type backup of drives key, and then click Save.
Anybody please explain further.