What will American liberals use to fill their heads once Donald Trump no longer meets that need of theirs, or will they obsess about him...?
...for the rest of their lives?5 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
Which Federal income tax bracket will your 2020 income put you in – i.e., what rate will you pay on your last dollar of taxable income?
If you don't know your 2020 FIT bracket:
1) It's perfectly okay to share that fact, too; and,
2) Why don't you know? For example, 2020 is the first year for which you'll file a Federal income tax return and you haven't checked it out yet. Another reason would be that you don't pay attention to things like that (many people don't, which is a mistake).2 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
As the mass insanity over the existence of President Trump continues unabated, what will it take for its sufferers to completely recover?
1) Time – Lots and Lots of Time
2) 5X per Week Individual Therapy Sessions
3) Achieving Adulthood
4) Discovering Productive Activities
5) Other5 AnswersPolitics1 week ago
How much do you think Joe Biden is going to give the super-far left fringe of his party? Canceling student debt, Green New Deal, Medicare...?
...for All, shrink the military by 75%, race-based everything, Free College, Guaranteed Income (aka Free Money), and all the rest – how much do you think Joe is going to give them?4 AnswersPolitics2 weeks ago
If President Trump had won reelection, to which country would you have emigrated and why would you have chosen that country over all others?
I would have chosen Switzerland because it's safe, orderly, and it's very close to a half-dozen other countries I also would have been spending a lot of time in.5 AnswersPolitics2 weeks ago
Is it fair to the American people what's happening in politics these days; please share your party and/or your ideological preference?
Re: your party and/or your ideological preference
For example, you vote for Dems and you favor the progressive wing of the party; or,
you vote for Reps and you favor the moderate wing of the party.2 AnswersPolitics2 weeks ago