- 220Upvotes of all answers in this question
I'll be honest, I voted for Trump twice. However, I'm beginning to feel that a Biden Administration won't be as catastrophic as some Conservative Christians claim. I wholeheartedly believe He's an idiot, shady, and in it for money, and power. -BUT- Trump certainly isn't perfect either. He was nearly too conservative with His anti-abortion agenda, and allowing too much religious influence in Government. Overall will Biden be any better?51 AnswersPolitics9 hours ago
- 168Upvotes of all answers in this question
Only their physical strength gives them leverage, but how they bully, insult, rape, envy, physically attack women is a sign of weakness57 AnswersGender & Women's Studies1 day ago
- 309Upvotes of all answers in this question
CNN)Millions of Californians may soon find themselves under a regional stay-at-home order once again under new restrictions announced Thursday by California Gov. Gavin Newsom.
The new stay-at-home order will take hold in regions where hospitals are feeling the squeeze on capacity to treat the incoming surge of Covid-19 patients. A strict stay-at home order will go into effect 48 hours after hospital intensive care unit capacity drops below 15% in one of five regions the state is divided into: Northern California, Bay Area, Greater Sacramento, San Joaquin Valley and Southern California.83 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 563Upvotes of all answers in this question
Who's behind the voting fraud? Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, or Nancy Pelosi? Or is it a group effort?
I think Hillary and Pelosi are the masterminds behind it but that Joe Biden was in on it. Here's why I believe that:
1. Biden admitted that his campaign has put together the most impressive voter fraud organization ever.
2. Pelosi said something along the lines of she has a quiver up her sleeves or something.
3. Hillary has always been bitter and is known for being a domestic terrorist. She said confidently that Trump won't win and that Biden must not conceive [because the election is rigged for him].89 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 299Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 142Upvotes of all answers in this question30 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 70Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 279Upvotes of all answers in this question94 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 47Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 51Upvotes of all answers in this question
like the covid19 mess. thats just one example..
blindly believe and follow like a sheep.22 AnswersPolls & Surveys20 hours ago
- 67Upvotes of all answers in this question
did biden pick her by perceived gender and race...?17 AnswersGender & Women's Studies1 day ago
- 55Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 75Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 693Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 38Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 65Upvotes of all answers in this question
When I asked him for his birth time, he asked why. I replied, “It’s for your natal chart.” I also told him I want to see how compatible we are, but he just laughed. Then, he told me that astrology is nonsense. What should I do?21 AnswersAstronomy & Space11 hours ago
- 96Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 81Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 91Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 30Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
definitely not, you need to be nice to him25 AnswersFamily22 hours ago