- 340Upvotes of all answers in this question70 AnswersPolitics13 hours ago
- 83Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 33Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 16Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 236Upvotes of all answers in this question
Would you agree there IS a bit of nastiness with how this election is being run, and ALL of it is by Trump supporters?
--Armed people show up to polls
In St. Petersburg, Florida, two people dressed as armed security guards were reported outside an early voting site on Oct. 21.
--Voters in Black Lives Matters shirts rejected at polls
A poll worker in Memphis, Tennessee, was fired last week for turning voters away who were wearing masks and T-shirts that read "Black Lives Matter."
--False robocalls and mailers
two conservative operatives were charged with making false robocalls to residents in majority-Black Detroit saying that if they voted by mail, they could face debt collection and forced vaccination.53 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 39Upvotes of all answers in this question
This is one reason why I don't commit suicide. No one knows what happens after death. I could end up suffering a worse fate after I'm dead. I'm afraid I will go to hell or be a restless soul after I die. What ever happens after death is permanent. I get upset thinking there might be a "God" who controls what happens to us after death and there's nothing we can do about it.34 AnswersPolls & Surveys24 hours ago
- 51Upvotes of all answers in this question
Barack Obama did nothing apart from capturing bin laden during he’s time in office, my question to the panel is why didn’t he do anything else?he had ample time to do things but chose not to why was that or was too busy going on the Oprah Winfrey show and organising he’s reality show about how the Obama’s live similar to the show about the osbournes , does he now regret not using he’s time in office more constructive and not using it as a vehicle to promote himself and he’s family as celebrities, after all what better platform could he have had as president of the United States of America! Sure it worked in as far as getting himself known but he should have used that status to help america rather furthering he’s owns ends ,does the panel agree?14 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 352Upvotes of all answers in this question
"You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers"
"Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "67 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 81Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Denmark eats a lot of pork. They put it in a lot of their foods. Muslims demanded that schools stop using pork because they did not want it around their kids. The Danes pushed back saying pork is one of their main foods and putting it in almost everything is part of their culture. If the Muslims do not like it they are free to leave, or to set up their own schools or in some other way take care of their issues without forcing their issues onto the general population. I think all nations should use this philosophy.19 AnswersCurrent Events14 hours ago
- 100Upvotes of all answers in this question
Hockey Legend Bobby Orr endorses President Trump? Why are sports figures and legends warming up to Trump?
This comes just days after former NFL player Jay Cutler endorsed president Trump and Jack Nicklaus, the greatest golfer of all time.34 AnswersPolitics7 hours ago
- 167Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 52Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 373Upvotes of all answers in this question76 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 779Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 36Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 54Upvotes of all answers in this question24 AnswersPolls & Surveys21 hours ago
- 142Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 14Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 72Upvotes of all answers in this question
Now that NBC has exposed the bogus Hunter Biden smears and discovered that a fake man named "Martin Aspen" was behind it ...?
all, I’m calling on Tucker Carlson, Charlie Kirk, Rudy Giuliani, Fox News and Donald Trump to all apologize to Joe and Hunter Biden. W
ho’s with me?16 AnswersPolitics13 hours ago