- 432Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump has ADDED almost $7 TRILLION to the US debt in less than 4 years. Since when is out-of-control spending a GOP platform?
And no, it's NOT bc of coronavirus. He was already spending like a drunken sailor BEFORE.82 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 237Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 44Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 25Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 21Upvotes of all answers in this question19 AnswersDo It Yourself (DIY)9 hours ago
- 176Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 21Upvotes of all answers in this question10 AnswersEtiquette9 hours ago
- 115Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 123Upvotes of all answers in this question61 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 day ago
- 469Upvotes of all answers in this question
Breaking News: Trump's stock market on way to total collapse due to Trump's failure with Coronavirus, why do cons ruin the economy?
Same thing happened with Bush. Now cons will complain next year Biden is taking too long to fix Trump/Republican Depression.51 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 282Upvotes of all answers in this question
If Trump supporters are so sure Trump will win in November, why are they in such a hurry to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg?Favorite Answer:
Excellent question. And all the evasive answers from Trump toadies here in Y!A don't answer the question while raising many other questions about the Trump supporters true motives. It can wait until after the new President is sworn in. “The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president.”--Moscow Mitch.57 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 149Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 113Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 77Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 783Upvotes of all answers in this question
Donald Trump calls “Ruth Bader Ginsburg an “amazing woman“ upon her passing. Are we sure Trump is conservative ?
Ruth Bader Ginsburg was one of the most liberal justices in Supreme Court history.164 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 226Upvotes of all answers in this question
Experts say Kamala’s proposed Green New Deal will cost in excess of 50 trillion. How does Harris propose such enormous taxation be collected?Favorite Answer:
They can’t possibly collect that kind of tax revenues and they know it. It’s a way to raise our taxes, but then claim they didn’t get what they needed when their legislation fails.56 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 46Upvotes of all answers in this question
In my city, gun shops and sporting goods stores have run out of ammo. Is this a sign of whats to come?
Its like people are preparing for something awful.20 AnswersPolitics9 hours ago
- 20Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 126Upvotes of all answers in this question
You believe in this pathetic lie of hard-work = success.
That was an anomaly in the 1950's and 60's; and isn't
applicable in today's world. I believe we are moving
towards a world without money. You can already see
this emerging paradigm in the rapidly developing fields
of 3D printing and nanotechnology. Prototypes for
star-trek replicators have already been invented. 100
years from now, I hope people look back and view the
40 hour work/week as slave-labor.
Your thoughts?49 AnswersOther - Society & Culture2 days ago
- 102Upvotes of all answers in this question