- 151Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 173Upvotes of all answers in this question46 AnswersPolitics22 hours ago
- 76Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question154 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 102Upvotes of all answers in this question55 AnswersPolls & Surveys24 hours ago
- 52Upvotes of all answers in this question
How can republicans be against be against welfare when red states are welfare states and states like california (the 5th largest economy on ?
mother earth) and ny are what needy red states rely on?13 AnswersPolitics13 hours ago
- 86Upvotes of all answers in this question
Does the trump administration have a chief official White House photographer ..just asking cuz it doesn't seem so?Favorite Answer:
No, because Trump will only allow his hair to be photograph from certain angles.16 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 154Upvotes of all answers in this question
Poll: Name something in your house which a robber would definitely *not* bother stealing? (if they ever got in)?
A tissue box is something I can think of. What else?79 AnswersPolls & Surveys3 days ago
- 743Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
A non-existent claim that let's Blacks off the hook of personal responsibility and enriches people like Al Sharpton and Kamala Harris who insist it does exist because their followers believe them.
@Max: Yeah, if you ever find out where to get it, please let me know.
@Mr. Smartypants: That was 90 years ago and by a President YOU Democrats admire.137 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 119Upvotes of all answers in this question27 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago
- 208Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 223Upvotes of all answers in this question
As they play with their action figures and blocks?105 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 17Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 42Upvotes of all answers in this question
Will Trump order a milkshake on election night, when he gets too tired of seeing Biden rack up all the swing states?Favorite Answer:
That could be the day trump starts drinking alcohol... and he knows soon he will not be able to hide in the White House from the IRS and his creditors.14 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago
- 23Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 119Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 437Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 74Upvotes of all answers in this question47 AnswersHistory3 days ago
- 61Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 57Upvotes of all answers in this question