- 127Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why do conservatives think its ok to use the state to deny LGBT but not when the state uses their powers to deny their religious *freedom*?Favorite Answer:
Conservatives are conformists that expects the rest of us to comply with their leaders!35 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 168Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 152Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 243Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 277Upvotes of all answers in this question57 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 110Upvotes of all answers in this question
With the elections approaching, I have been trying to figure out why anyone would vote for Trump. What has he actually done?
1. The Economy
Republicans love to point out how great the economy is under Trump (before the pandemic). But think about this, Obama in its last few years created more jobs than Trump has in the last 4. While Obama inherited a massive recession, Trump inherited a decently growing economy.
2. Foreign Policy
America right now is the pariah of the world. No one respect us anymore. Allies like Britain, France, Germany want nothing to do with the Trump administration. He got out of the Iran deal to get what in return. Iran has restarted its nuclear facilities and is even more accepted in the international community.
He got out of the Paris deal just because Obama did it. He relaxed EPA regulations allowing companies and industries to whatever they want. No one can argue that the environment is better under Trump whatsoever.
4. Fiscal Policy
He gave a massive tax cut mostly beneficial to wealthy while increasing spending in other areas. Now we have a massive deficit. Think about it... the gov is making less in taxes but spending more. The poor and middle class has nothing to show for these cuts.
Despite his boasts, trade deficit with China has grown under Trump. More and more countries are now looking to china for economic leadership.
6. The wall
Whether you agree or not with the idea of a wall. Where is it?28 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago
- 96Upvotes of all answers in this question
How can republicans be against be against welfare when red states are welfare states and states like california (the 5th largest economy on ?
mother earth) and ny are what needy red states rely on?31 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question177 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 122Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 47Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 70Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 697Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
a Biden victory would send us back to the great depression. They are only voting him because President Trump is an outsider and he exposed their corruptness. Even people from Hollywood are endorsing Biden because they know if President Trump stays in office their career might be in danger. Those sick bastards.80 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 13Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 131Upvotes of all answers in this question
The earth has gotten so warm that it is snowing before Halloween! Maybe my grand daughter should go as an eskimo this year so she doesn't freeze to death. LOL. Make sure we put the winter tires on our cars over two months before winter officially begins LOL.27 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 131Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 22Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 6Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 68Upvotes of all answers in this question
My wife told me today she wants a divorce. Now I'm thinking of my kids 100%. If I kill myself I have a 700,000.00 life insurance policy. I give 300k to my wife to pay off the house and any other Bill's. So she gets a clean slate. I have 2 daughters and give them each 200k for when they turn 18. They are 3 and 1 right now.
So my thought process is simply what is better for my kids? Grow up with a dad that only sees them on certain days, or when they turn 18 have 200k to start their lifes with? If I kill myself now they are young enough I'll be forgotten, my ex will remarry so they will have one dad. So did they lose anything?
I stay alive, be a constant disappointment and source of heart ache to them. Shooting myself seems better.43 AnswersPersonal Finance2 days ago
- 90Upvotes of all answers in this question
Does the trump administration have a chief official White House photographer ..just asking cuz it doesn't seem so?Favorite Answer:
No, because Trump will only allow his hair to be photograph from certain angles.17 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 23Upvotes of all answers in this question